The supported browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
If the steps below do not resolve the issue, please contact your administrator or account manager.
- Hard refresh your browser. While on the page that's not working, hold Ctrl and press F5 (for PCs) or hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and press R (for Macs).
- Turn your computer off and on again. It seems simple, but it clears out any frozen processes that might be bogging down your computer.
- Check your network or signal strength. Do other websites load? Run the network test at www.speedtest.net
- Run the network Twilio Test to ensure the system is not blocking the calls at https://networktest.twilio.com
- Use a recommended browser: Google Chrome or Firefox. Make sure that camera and microphone access are enabled in the browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2693767
- If using a headset, test calls with/without the headset
- Determine if your computer is operating slower than usual. For a PC, open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc). Are any of the metrics running over 60 or 70%?
For a mac, open the Activity Monitor (Command + Spacebar, type “Activity Monitor”, when Activity Monitor appears in the results hit Return). Check Your CPU, Memory and Disk usage. Is anything running high?