After Roles are created, assign those roles to Administrators in your system.
- To invite new Administrators (future trainers) to your account, go to Configuration -> Administrators and click “Invite Administrator”
- User can only be invited by email and has to go through the registration process to enable their account
- When a user is enabled, you can assign a role.
- Go to Configuration -> Company -> Roles
- Click on the role you want to assign
- Scroll down to the list of Available Administrators
- Click on the user you want to move to and click the right arrow icon to move to Assigned Administrators
- When done, click Save
- Administrators with the role of “Root Administrator” have a maximum amount of privileges and access to all modules in the system. They don’t need to be assigned to any role in order to create training appointments, participate in them or invite In-Training interpreters.
Inviting In-Training Interpreter
The candidate has to be invited to the “Interpreter In-Training” role. This can be done by any LSC admin role with the “Interpreter Training” module set to 'Manage' or by a Root LSC admin.
Go to Configuration -> Interpreters -> click “Invite your team” and select the “Invite In-Training Interpreter” option.
- Candidate can only be invited by email and has to go through the registration process to enable their account
- Only In-Training Interpreters can participate in Training Appointments
- If you accidentally invited a Live interpreter, the status can be easily changed to In Training from Interpreter Viewer: