To utilize webhooks, first configure a Webhook Policy, then add apply the policy to accounts.
- Webhooks for Appointments are supported
- Only 1 webhook can be added per client account
- The Authentication Token can be reset within an existing webhook policy
- There must be at least 1 appointment webhook event selected for each Webhook Policy
- Webhook policies can be disabled / turned off without deleting the policy
Create the webhook policy
Navigate to Configuration -> Company-> Customize-> Webhook Policies
Click Create Webhook Policy to add a new one. (All existing policies are listed, click an existing policy to make edits)
Name the policy and (optionally) add a description, then copy/paste the Webhook URL from the third-party API tool/integration in the corresponding field.
Configure the webhook policy
Once the policy has been created, click on it to edit. Click +Add Event to Webhook to add the desired appointment events.
Add accounts to the webhook policy
Navigate to the select the Policy Members tab in the Appointment Webhook Policy Viewer. Then, click +Add Accounts.
Click each account from the drop-down, then click Add Chosen.