Boostlingo is happy to announce the release of our Unified InterpretManager App for Android.
Update your InterpretManager App to the latest version to access our new layout and features including:
- Requestors can log in to request services on-demand or access schedule appointments.
- Entirely redesigned from the ground up. Connecting happens instantaneously.
- Call notifications come faster and are more reliable.
- Easier to manage your scheduled workflow.
- Find appointments and calls with one-click filtering and improved logs.
- Redesigned Quick Dials options for faster calling to your most common languages.
*If you have your device set to automatically update apps, you will be logged out when the update is installed. Log back in using your usual credentials to access the new InterpretManager.
If your device does not automatically update, it is simple to transition to the new app with these steps:
- Update to the latest version of the InterpretManager App in the Google Play store. Click the Google Play icon below or follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available." You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
- Log in using your normal email and password
- If you do not know which email to use, please contact your Account Manager
- If you do not know your password, tap ‘Forgot password?’ on the login page