Boostlingo is happy to announce the release of our Unified InterpretManager App for Android. Interpreters who use an Android device will have 30 days to transition to the new app in order to continue providing interpreting services via mobile.
It is simple to transition to the new app, just follow these steps:
- Delete the app Boostlingo for Interpreters from your device
- Download the new InterpretManager App from the Google Play store
- Log in using your normal email and password
- If you do not know which email to use, please contact your Language Services Company
- If you do not know your password, tap ‘Forgot password?’ on the login page
The Unified InterpretManager App welcomes the following features:
- Interpreters can log in to provide on-demand or scheduled interpreting for any language.
- Entirely redesigned from the ground up. Connecting happens instantaneously.
- Incoming call notifications come faster and are more reliable.
- Easier to manage your scheduled workflow.
- Find appointments and calls with one-click filtering and improved logs.
For more information or training, please reach out to your Language Services Company.