Routing is in the hands of your LSP administrators. They choose how calls are received, what devices can be used and what languages and specialized types are available.
In order for an Interpreter to service customers their permissions must be created before calls can be routed or appointments can be scheduled.
To do so:
- Log into Boostlingo as a LSP administrator.
- Navigate to Members > Interpreters tab and select the Interpreter you'd like to update
- Open the Permissions tab.
- Communication type: Telephonic, Video, Onsite or Third Party Platform. Scheduled or On Demand.
- Language Pairs and Specialized Types
Once completed calls can be routed and appointments can be scheduled.