Ensuring Apps are Up to Date
Much of the work your Interpreters and Requestors will be performing will be on one of Boostlingo's 2 Mobile Application (Boostlingo for Requestors and Boostlingo Interpreter).
To ensure these Apps are up to date working follow the steps below for Apple and Android Users:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Turn on the content that you want to automatically download.
After you turn on Automatic Downloads for Music, Apps, or Books on all of your devices, all new purchases that you make in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on any device download automatically to all of your devices.
If you turn on Updates, any new versions of apps that you currently have on your device automatically download when they're available.
You can turn Automatic Downloads on or off over your cellular network on an iPhone or iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and turn Use Cellular Data on or off. Cellular Data downloads are limited to a file size of 100 MB or smaller.
On your Android phone or tablet
To set up automatic updates for all apps on your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Auto update apps at any time: Updates apps at any time, using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only: Updates only when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: If an account on your device has a sign-in error, apps may not update automatically.