To reset your camera and microphone access for Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on 3 vertical dots, click on Settings.
- Scroll all the way down and click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Scroll down to Microphone and click “Manage Exceptions”
- Find your web site (app.boostlingo.com) and delete it by clicking X on the right from this URL -> click Done
- Do the same for Camera
- Close Settings and make a call.
- On the top left pop-up should appear: click Allow.
Click on this link to see the video example: https://www.screencast.com/t/C1n6nJoXv